1. When booking a Residence, the investor shall complete a Registration of Interest Form.
2. The investor shall pay a registration fee equivalent to 5% of the selling price as a booking fee at the time of submission of a duly completed Registration of interest Form.
3. Payments shall be made into a specified bank account of the Owner/Developer.
4. The Registration of Interest Form shall remain valid for a period of 14 days from the date of Registration.
5. The registration fee is non-refundable in the event the investor does not proceed with the next step of executing a Lease / Purchase Agreement (the 'Agreement'). The registration fee will lapse and the Residence will then be made available to other investors for purchase